To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 11 beta not reading Titles in Excel!

Hi Brian,

After I rebooted and started JAWS 11 beta again, all of the spreadsheets where I embedded the "Title" name to a cell now read the column and row titles. The manual settings still does not work. It will do what I want and I should not need to manually set these again.

I have one more question. I have one spreadsheet with 5 sheets (pages). How would I set a "Title" name separately for each sheet? I set up the first page as you suggested. It is not reading the Titles on that sheet and will not allow me to use the same name on the other sheets. Some of the sheets need different rows and columns to be spoken. I did notice that the Manage Names dialog can be brought up with Control + F3.

Don Marang

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lee" <brianl...@charter.net>