Hello,

I installed jaws 11 beta and noticed a thing that I miss so much from the previous versions. Let me explain.

I use eloquence as my primary voice profile. For reading with alternate say all feature I used a sapi5 voice for bulgarian language. This was with jaws 8, 9 and 10. Now I see it's not possible. When I try to set the voice for say all to the bulgarian one, it's not in the list. It appears only in the sapi5 profiles. In the settings for eloquence appear only the english voices on my system.

I miss this, because using eloquence I read most of the time, but when I need to read bulgarian text, I need to change voice profiles, witch takes more time. It is much faster just to press the keystroke and to read it. I see that now we are choosing the language for the profile, but I think that for say all we should be given the option to choose different language than the main for the profile.

My question is, is this done with a purpose or is a bug?

Negoslav