I haven't noticed that, but I don't run that many things at one time.

----- Original Message ----- From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismuno...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 11:06 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] slight sluggishness with jfw 11?

Hello list,

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed a slight sluggishness when using
jaws 11 as opposed to jfw 10?

I've been switching back and forth between both versions since somethings
like firefox and outlook I'm finding work better with 10.0 and when I'm
using 11, it's as though there's a little hesitation with the reading
commands. Especially in IE8 and in any sort of word processing app. I'm
usually running between 23 and 31 processes at any given time with both
versions. I'm running xp pro and office 2003. Nothing out of the ordinary.

It's nothing drastic, but enough to be noticeable.

I'm just curious if it may just be me.

Thanks,
Cristobal