From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismuno...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] slight sluggishness with jfw 11?

Yes, it's not one specific thing per say, but just a general slowness when
trying to read something or navigating around a page and so on. Going up and
down the list box of e-mails messages in outlook 2003, pages with lots of
links in IE etc. JFW 10 just feels snappier and over all more responsive.
That's why I thought I'd ask around first to get an idea if it just might be
my machine and set up.

Cristobal