Dear All, In this list. I have a recommendation about these so called programs! I was the same as some people, downloading programs that were for music or other things. This is not a good thing to do! Don't just download everything that is free or may sound cool to you! I should say that is free/cool! I use to do this until I've ran in to a virus that really did some damage to my computer! I had to reinstall my computer! At that time I didn't know anything about Anti Viruses or Anti Spy-ware programs! That is why I don't download anything for free or that I don't trust! What I do is look on the internet and if its free I ask the lists if they hurd of it before and if they did and if it is safe then I will download it other wise I won't! So what I am trying to say here is for those people who don't have an Anti Virus run to the computer stores and get an Anti Virus! Or their are some free ones! Links will follow.
http://www.grisoft.com
The first one is for Avast anti virus and the second one is for AVG anti virus. Both of them are good but I like Avast better then AVG. AVG is a memory hog! Please! Please! Please! Everyone listen to my suggestion!
Jose Lomeli
Email: joselom...@pghmail.com
Website:
http://All4Webs.com/q/2/jlomeli9393
BrailleNote mPOWER user.
Keysoft version 8.0 build 20
Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.