From: "Sarah anson" <beccaj...@tconl.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Ring Tone maker and other programs!

Wow!! that doesn't sound good! Wouldn't want that virus. Glad I didn't visit
the site yet.How do you insure that a file has no virus. I always assume
that if it's called
 like .mp3 or something it wouldn't have a virus. I scanned a file once and
it the virus scanner said it was free and there were no viruses and so I
opened it and it jacked up my whole computer and deleted files and I had to
pay to get it fixed.
Sarah A.