From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 12:01:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Ring Tone maker and other programs!

Hi Jose,
That is really too much of a blanket statement.
While I can not speak to every website,
programs found at:
www.blind-computing.com
and
www.jaws-users.com
have been tested not only for compatibility with Jaws, but also
scanned for
viruses etc.
Keep in mind, that security software will sometimes render false
positives,
that is why it is recommended to never run a program from it's
destination,
but, instead, download and scan the file first.
You can use some reputable on-line scanners to double-check a
file for
viruses.
At any time if you are not comfortable with a particular site, or
download,
then cancel the download , and leave the site.

HTH,
Rick Justice