From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 9:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS7.1 & IE8 problem

It is still a JAWS issue as such.  It is an insufficient version of JAWS
reading.  you could close the window, and get rid of the dialogue; but you
might also get rid of internet Explorer then too.  A similar scenario
sometimes may happen with pdf documents opened in Adobe Reader.
however, that occurred in a separate window, and hasn't bothered me for some
time.