Fra: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>
Til: "jaws-users-list" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sendt: 24. september 2009 15:13
Emne: [JAWS-Users] reading email subject lines

I am not sure when this started but I recently noticed since I joined a
recycle list. In this list you are to post offer, wanted, taken or received
plus the item and your town in the county. Jaws reads it with the pc cursor
but if I try to read it with the jaws cursor it sometimes drops the last few
words. An example of one of the subject lines is offer, gold drapes for
cutting up the fabric, Shenandoah If I try to use the jaws cursor for next
word it stops at the word for then reads the time as the next word. It also
sometimes starts reading something from my address book.
I am using jaws 11,, outlook express, xp home sp3
---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.lennymchugh.com
Lenny
Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
addressing.
Help stop identity theft.