Hi,

  To Jon: What radio buttons are you saying? When I control tab, I
have tabs like Mail set-up, Preference, Format all those. Can you
direct me to the tab which will allow me to make the adjustments?

  I have changed the subject to address my problem.

  I'm running JAWS 9 on a Netbook running XP Home.

  Everytime, when I enter into any Folder in Outlook 2003, JAWS says
"Page has no links". In order to read the items, I need to press
Function key 6. What is this Function key 6 and is there another way
by which I can see the items?
  When I first started to use TwInbox, I was unable to read the Tweets
inside the Folder. So, I randomly pressed some key combination and
Function key 6 was the solution. LOL...

  Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Siew Ling