From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Tan Siew Ling
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 2:36 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS says "Page has no links" when entering a Folderin
Outlook 2003

Hi,

  To Jon: What radio buttons are you saying? When I control tab, I have tabs
like Mail set-up, Preference, Format all those. Can you direct me to the tab
which will allow me to make the adjustments?

  I have changed the subject to address my problem.

  I'm running JAWS 9 on a Netbook running XP Home.

  Everytime, when I enter into any Folder in Outlook 2003, JAWS says "Page
has no links". In order to read the items, I need to press Function key 6.
What is this Function key 6 and is there another way by which I can see the
items?
  When I first started to use TwInbox, I was unable to read the Tweets
inside the Folder. So, I randomly pressed some key combination and Function
key 6 was the solution. LOL...

  Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Siew Ling