When I get an email with an attachment, JAWS will say the word attachment to
let me know that there
is something attached.  After the email has been open and remains in my in box,
when I go to that
email again, JAWS does not say the word attachment.  It just says dot dot and
then the sender's name
and the subject of the email.  JAWS used to always say attachment if there was
something attached,
whether the email had been opened or not.  Can someone please tell me how to
correct this?  I am
using Outlook and JAWS 9.

Thanks,
Donnie

~~~~~
Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype
Prayer Time.
Also, follow my tweets on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/Donnie1261

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett