I've had a diaster with this, too. I uninstalled JAWS from some computers (first I rmeoved the license) thinking it would be added back to my key count and everything would be dandy. TUrns out that the key was just removed from the machine; not added back to the account. I don't think you can add it back to your key count.

Bill Tipton wrote:
Hello,

How do I remove my Jaws key from my PC running XP Pro and add it back to my
available Jaws keys?

I have had multiple PC failures and have used lots of keys. I do not want to
call FS again to bump up my count if I do not have to.
I am about to re-install Windows on a PC and want to remove the Jaws key, add
it back to my count, so when I reinstall Jaws on that
PC and activate Jaws I would not have used any additional keys.
Thank you,

Bill

Bill Tipton
Dialogue with Bill: http://globaldialoguecenter.blogs.com/disabilities/