From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Mark Driesenga
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 8:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] live messengerbeing
difficult-Yahoobeingstupid-Switching to Miranda

Good deal. I find it works really well with JAWS, though I
really have to
wonder what the new look is all about, since it looks like
it always has,
except for the annoying bullets in the message windows. And
by the way, for
anyone wondering, the annoying issue of JAWS repeating the
same thing over
and over when one receives a new message is merely how WLM
works.