Hi gang,
I am using the Jaws 11 beta with Win 7 RC and trying to use Windows Live Mail as much as I can to get used to it. For some reason, it is amazingly sluggish, like when you arrow up and down between folders. This is the only software on this machine that acts sluggish at all, very weird. Also, when I try to reply to a message, I have to tab down to the body field, then press spacebar to turn on forms mode before I can type. anyone know what that is about, or how to make it stop behaving as if the email client is a web page?
 Any help greatly appreciated.
 che