From: Dickson Tan
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 4:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 11 and Windows Live mail

Hello Che

Being subscribed to the MSDN and TechNet, I got the RTM version of Windows
7. RTM, meaning that it'll be the version of windows 7 that will be sold
come next week. In the final win7 build, I don't experience such problems
with Jaws 11 & windows live mail. Perhaps this is something that has been
fixed in the final build of windows 7?

If you can't wait till next week to find out, there are ways to download the
windows 7 rtm. This, in and of itself isn't illegal. You could download
windows 7 final, install it as a trial & come next week, you can buy the key
for the version of windows 7 that u want.

Cheers & good luck
Dickson