Hi All, I don't think I have encountered this before today. I went to sign into
my New York Times account. After entering my password, there was a link for
continue. I hit enter, and nothing happened. Tried the spacebar, with the same
result. I put the links in a list and tabbed to activate link and hit enter.
Finally, I tried a simulated mouse click, but...I tried this at home with Jaws
10, IE 7 and Vista and at work with Jaws 10, IE7 & Windows XP. Any ideas why
the link won't respond or other things to try. Thank you - Shari