From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 1:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws script tutorial for jaws log on

Hi Rick,
I just clicked on the link you provided and this is rather confusing.
First it says, 1. Copy the entire text of the script found at the above
link: the link.
So, do I coppy everything that shows up after the link has been activated?
I'm trying to get step-by-step of how to do this and would hate to mess
something up.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you
nothing. It was here first. - Mark Twain