From: "David Ferrin" <d...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws script tutorial for jaws log on

Like Donnie said the first link on that page is the actual script and
everything after it pertains to the instructions. In fact it has been a
while since I uploaded those directions so I might go ahead and review the
page where the script is just to make sure.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com
VIP Conduit Tech Support
www.vipconduit.com