From: Patricia Dunbar
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Stopping email in system tray

I understand, but I don't think it's strictly an xp issue. I thought it was
more or less what anti virus program you were running.
I know it just stays there very briefly and then it's gone, so wondering why
it should matter to you if it's there or not?
I guess you could look at it this way, if you didn't have the alert sound on
when new emails arrived, then the notification in the sys tray would tell ya
you had new mail.