From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Stewart A
Overbey Jr.
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 7:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Serious problems when reading .txt files

It sounds like a display issue, it may or may not be related to JAWS.

If it is JAWS related, perhaps you could try reinstalling JAWS using the

repair option.

You might also check your display adapter to make sure it is SVGA.  I
had a similar problem only to find out my VGA display adapter was not
sufficient for VISTA or Windows7.

You shouldn't have to change your appearance or scheme settings at all.

Blessings,
Stewart