Hi Brian,
Thanks for your tips. I went through tutorial 1 but I cannot seem to navigate to tutorial 2. Any ideas? link
Ann
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lee" <brianl...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CBOE Options Tutorial

Hi Ann,

If you use down arrow a couple times from the top of each page, (go to the
top by using CTRL+home), you will hear the subject of the page.  Pressing
the letter "N" either from the top of each page or from the subject near the
top will move focus right under the table and right to the pertinent
information.

I might suggest that you put a placemarker at the position of the "next"
link, which is an image link.  If you do that then you will just need to
press the letter "K" to move directly to the "next" button and you can press enter key on the "next" button. This will take a minute or two on the first page but will prove helpful on all subsequent pages. Here is how to do it:

1.    Find the "images/next" button.  You can use insert+F7 to list links,
press the end key to move to the bottom of the list and then up arrow to the
"images/next" link.  Use tab key to the "move to link" choice and press
enter key.

2.    Use shift+CTRL+K to bring up the placemarkers dialog.

3.    Tab to the "add" button and press spacebar.

4. The name box should be filled in with "Images/Next" so tab to the box
for defining the placemarker for all pages in the current domain and check
the box by using spacebar if it is not checked.

5.    Tab to the box that lets you anchor the placemarker to text and use
spacebar to check the box.

6.    Tab to the OK button and use spacebar.

After doing the above process you can just press the letter "K" every time
you want to get to the "next" button on any page in the domain and pressing
enter key will activate the button.

In summary, pressing the letter "n" will move focus directly to the
information you want to hear on each page in the domain. Once a placemarker has been created then you can just press the letter "k" on each page to move
to the "next" button and pressing enter key will activate it.

Take care.

Brian Lee

brianl...@charter.net