From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David.
chatten-smith
Sent: 08 January 2010 20:38
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws 10 and windows 7 problem?

Hello all thanks for all the replys, now i dont know what  to do./
 do i buy jaws 11 for the 64 bit machine, or sell the machine as it is brand

new, or buy a new machine which is 32bit?
so in short i have a brand new machine  that is running windows 7 64 bit,
but only have jaws 10 32bit???

any advise

thanks
dave