MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 11/01/2010 00:20, Kimsan Song wrote:
Speaking of jaws ten on windows seven why can't I access the system tray
using insert f 11?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Chris
Hallsworth
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 1:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws 10 and windows 7 problem?

It's not only cheap; it's free. Your license is covered for both 32 and
64 bit editions of JAWS, both Standard and Professional.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 08/01/2010 21:49, Hannah Day wrote:

That will be the cheapest way

Chat soon hannahI would thought if you install the 64 bit of jaws it will
work  fine .

--
Hannah Day
E-mail: hannahday2...@googlemail.com