Hi folks!

I don't know if anyone remembers or care to remember but remember when I
posted something on here concerning jaws not reading the contents of the
system tray after logging in?  Remember all of the stupid things I was
trying to do and how much I stressed myself out?  I did a jaws repair,
reloaded jaws and I even set the laptop back to its factory defaults!

Well, guess what I figured out last night and I don't know why this would
make a difference but maybe someone who is older and smarter than I am could
throw in their two cents.

I remember that when I change the text size to medium it started saying
unselected when arrowing down the system tray. Well, I set it back to its
defaults which was small, I never had that problem anymore. So why would
jaws behave this way if the text is set to anything either than small? If
you would like to try it out go ahead but I don't know why the size of the
text would dictate what jaws is speaking. I'm using a 64 bit machine using
windows seven professional.

Peace!