Hi Kimsan:

Your instructions were very clear and precise. Thank's for answering my questions. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan Song" <blindgu...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] follow up to jaws saying selected after log on

Albert:
There are two ways of doing this that I'm aware of right now.
On my start menu, there is a getting started submenu, right arrow into it,
down or uparrow until you hear change text size. Press enter on this and
arrow until you hear small 100% (default)
The other way is through the control panel where in the search box you can
type change text size, go into the option that says make text an other items larger or smaller by pressing enter on it and after pressing enter you will
land on whatever its set on which mine is set to small because Is I
previously noted, when I had it set to medium jaws got all funktified.
Let me know if this helped or my directions were clear. I never had anyone
ask me for instructions before!