can some one send the link aagain? thanks sue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Marang" <donald.mar...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Viewing a web cam from an internet site

I am not sure that the bear is always making noise! When my son hit the "play" button, the bear was eating. The mike seems to be turned way up and I hear constant noise once the webcam stream is activated. Once again, there is a "play" button that must be clicked to activate the stream.

The web designer says that he just drops in a DenCam player object from WildEarth.tv. He is passing on my comments to the developer of this webcam player.

Don Marang