Hey Brian,
I tried everything you said, but no luck.
Plain text is not checked.
It still doesn't work pressing enter on the link in an email.
Patti
Hi Patti,

Here is one thing to try for the links.  I will write later about the
contacts as I am just about to start a class.

When the list of messages is in focus for the inbox press Alt+T to bring up
the tools menu.  Use up arrow key to the options choice and press enter key.
Use the tab key to move to the Email options button and press spacebar.  Use
tab key until you find the checkbox for reading all mail in plain text and
make sure it is not checked.  Use spacebar to toggle between having the box
checked or not checked.  Use tab key to OK and press spacebar.  Use OK
button again if necessary to exit the dialogs.

Hopefully you can use links after this change.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net