I purchased a new computer and the CTRl Y function in Outlook 07 isn't
working any suggestions as how to activate this function?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Van Der Walt
Riana
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 1:03 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to transfer outlook folders?

Hello Brian,

Thanks for the detailed instructions.

I'm not currently at the pc where I need to do this, but will try it
tonight.
Just one point I need clarification on:
If one has different email profiles, do you have to do this for every
profile separately, or do the "data files"  you mentioned, include the
information for all profiles from within the mail settings in the
control panel?

I'm still using MS outlook 2003.

Thanks and regards,

Riana