From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 11:05 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] ftp clients

Hi Kimsan,
Okay, one way to do this is:
1. bring up the run dialogue, and type in the FTP address.
2. An Internet Explorer dialogue should pop up asking for user name and
password.
3. These are tab controls, so just tab thru them, and you will see where to
enter the user name and password
Now, WinZip, has nothing to do with FTP,but, you can use 7Zip to open
compressed file archives.
HTH,
Rick Justice