thanks I have a 64 bit system, and am going to try it.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 11:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] the most recent version of Inno Setup program

The software in question is on the programs page of this domain under the
jaws heading. I did use jaimalls program for a while but changed over to the

program listed right above it on the server. I just recently bought a laptop

with XP on it so it will be quite a while before I get a 64 bit system
unfortunately all of those kinds of questions will be slow in receiving
answers until somebody I know gets such a system.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com