hello,

or, you can give this link a try:

http://www.adobe.com/go/8QH2X1L37

----- Original Message -----
From: "Albert Cutolo" <acut...@nyc.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 2:57 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problem trying to install adobe9.3 on my
girlfriendscomputer.

Good afternoon everyone:

Over the last two or three  dayys or so, I have been trying to install
adobes acrobat 9. 3 reader on my girlfriends computer.  Its a medical form
from a guide dog school which is a pdf file, which we would like to be able
too printout for her doctor too fill out. However when I go to  the
adobeweb page, I enter on the link which is called accessibility, I go down
the page too where it says, online communities, I then enter in the search
term adobie accesible reader download, Nothing seems to be where it says
that it is, or should be located on the page where it should be.  Who ever
designed this website, did I think, a very poor job of it even though it
says on there that it provides accessibility for users who use screen
readers. This is why I think, that real enforcement of high standards for
web designers need too be implementedand if necessary, enforced before there
put on the netfor people like us too be able too use effectively.