Good afternoon David:

I would like you to know, that I appreciate very much, all of the help that you and others on this list have provided to me regarding installing adobe, and adobe's acrobat reader on my girlfriends computer. Also, I'd like very much for you to know, that I wasn't directing any of my remarks to you regarding my frustrationin trying too install this program. If I may ask, How did you find this particular link? If I use it, will the check box not to install the google tool bar be there for me too be able too uncheck it?