From: "Vicki" <vwher...@comcast.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 9:55 AM
To: "JAW'S Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] looking for a router

I'm in need of a new wireless router, and I'm wondering which routers work best with JAWS. I know that D-Link has some problems with graphics and can be a little tricky to set up. Are other wireless routers easier to use as
far as installation and router setup?

Thanks.

Vicki

My heart is in his hands. His heart is in my soul.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4960 (20100320) __________

http://www.eset.com

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/