The problem is that neither Control-K nor Control-Shift-K works with JAWS 9 with the IEMax scripts installed. I checked the JAWS 9 dictionary manager but could find no commands for adding a temporary place marker either in the list of commands for IE or the list for IEMax. This is apparently a huge screw-up. Is there any easy way to restore JAWS 9 to the exact state it was in before I installed the IEMax scripts? Or have I lost the ability to add and locate temporary place markers forever? As I said, pressing Control-K now invodes the web search command, which is also invoked with Control-E. I don't understand why two different keystrokes were assigned to the same command. What was Jamal Mazrui thinking?

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "TJ McElroy gMail" <mcelroy...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problem With IEMax JAWS Scripts

Hi,

The command or keystroke to Add, Delete, Edit, or Rename Permanent PlaceMarkers in JFW 11 is:

CTRL+SHIFT+K

control k brings up a new tab window - in my case it brings up a new window with Google as the home page - your mileage may very

HTH - TJ

----- Original Message ----- From: Gerald Levy
I recently installed the IEMax JAWS scripts which are supposed to enhance the functionality of Internet Explorer. For the most par, they do just that. But I discovered a problem with them. When I press Control-K to add a temporary place marker on a web page, I get instead the web Search command. Is there an alternative JAWS command to add a temporary place marker with IEMax? If not, how do you delete the IEMax scripts and restore IE to normal? Thanks.

Gerald