  From: Gerald Levy
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 10:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problem With IEMax JAWS Scripts

  The problem is that neither Control-K nor Control-Shift-K works with JAWS
9
  with the IEMax scripts installed.  I checked the JAWS 9 dictionary manager
  but could find no commands for adding a temporary place marker either in
the
  list of commands for IE or the list for IEMax.  This is apparently a huge
  screw-up.  Is there any easy way to restore JAWS 9 to the exact state it
was
  in before I installed the IEMax scripts?  Or have I lost the ability to
add
  and locate temporary place markers forever?  As I said, pressing Control-K
  now invodes the web search command, which is also invoked with Control-E.
  don't understand why two different keystrokes were assigned to the same
  command. What was Jamal Mazrui thinking?

  Gerald