To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Saving settings in IE8 for individual websites

Hi Lisa;

Thank you very, very much for this helpful information.  Can you tell me
where I can find a tutorial or other text material on this subject. I hope
things are going well and they don't have to be worked out with a pencil!
LOL  Thanks much.  Take care.

Mike,
It's tax time! Remember folks, if you add, IRS to the word, the, you get "T
H E I R S ".  That spells THEIRS!
----- Original Message ----- From: Lisa Belville