As far as I know, it is not possible in JAWS to label the Flash buttons. It is not able to label items within an object. Adobe claims that accessibility features will be vastly improved and more importantly, enabled by default. These improvements will be in the next major release. Most of their testing is done with NVDA. I hope it works just as well with JAWS.

Don Marang

From: "Mark" <torgersonena...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 6:30 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Labeling buttons in flash player

Hi I was wondering how to label a button in flash player? When I go to netflix.com and use the online player I can see several buttons that are labeled things such as button 16, button 18 ETC. Is it possible for JAWS to discover what these buttons do? Is it possible to rename a flash player button?
    Thank you.

God bless,
Mark
Jesus Is Lord!