ok thanks so much closing the docqument worked with out savig the changes at this time was a good thing too, but glad I cot it first before I went to farr, what is it used for, it looks offel!
Tomorrow Is Always Fresh With Know Mistakes In It yet.
Anne Of Green Gables
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Leavens" <dleav...@puc.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] question about MS word 2003, and hanging indent?

A hanging indent is where the beginning of a paragraph starts near the margin and following lines are indented. It is one of the Word styles. Highlight the paragraph involved and go to formatting ALT-O, down arrow once to paragraph and whack enter then remove formatting I think it is called.

If I was Han Solo I'd probably pet my wookie
----- Original Message ----- From: "susie Q" <susi...@cogeco.ca>
Hi can some one tell me what does hanging indent mean? I am using MS word 2003, and I had to close word, to get rid of it, I can't remember the key comand I hit by accedent, and don't know how to undo it, unless control Z is the undo? thanks sue