Just want to extend my thanks too Roger, Northstarand Mike and barbara, for those keystrokes for virtualizing window. Now, I'll try and explain why I need it. Over the last few weeks or so, I've been getting bounced offa list for the blind called acb-l list. When I contacted the moderator of this list, he suggested that I call roadrunner and ask if they had a setting that I could change which might prevent me from being bouncedoff this list on a continuing basis. The guy who answered the call said that it might have somthing to do with a setting in my norton antivirus 2009 which I received as a gift from my friend on my birthday last year. I even asked him if there was a setting on there end which might be causing this problem, and he told me that they hadn't changed any settings on there end to cause a customer not to beable too receive or block any email addresses that they send email from. I at this point in time, don't really know what else to do.