From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Russ Hubley
Sent: 08 April 2010 05:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MP3 controls

Jewel,
I had to tell you that I tried this and it works perfectly.
1. I paused the MP3
2. I pressed control K and tabbed to the left-right slider. I up/down
arrowed
3. I pressed control P to start the Mp3 playing again
4. To my surprise, during the playing, I could up/down arrow to find where I
had left off so easily. If I moved up in the count, the voice started
talking at this point.

Jewel, great way. Thanks again!
Russ