Dear All- With XP Pro, under display, I can't find the options to show IE
and Recycle Bin on the desktop. (I know I can manually create the
short-cuts.) I've always been able to get all 5 of the classic icons (My
Docs, My Computer, Network Neighborhood, etc.) to be added but now only have
check boxes for those last 3 but not for IE or Recycle Bin.  Also, when I
tab once to the list of 5 icons, there is now a Recycle Bin Full and a
Recycle Bin Empty- which I don't remember seeing before. So, besides the
evidence that I'm losing it, has an XP update changed some setting s, or do
I need a lot more coffee? I'll owe my sanity to anyone who can help.

Cher