To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problem With Activating a button on a website

Hi All, Recently after selecting a number of items and placing them in my shopping cart, when I pressed the spacebar on the "check out" button nothing happened. I then tried "enter" and again nothing. Both presses just brought me to the top of the page. I'm using the latest version of JAWS 11 and XPSP3. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else I can try? Thanks.
Jo
----- Original Message ----- From: "kim kelly" <kim...@clearwire.net>