From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Jo Luland
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 6:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problem With Activating a button on a website

Hi All, Recently after selecting a number of items and placing them in
my
shopping cart, when I pressed the spacebar on the "check out" button
nothing
happened. I then tried "enter" and again nothing. Both presses just
brought
me to the top of the page. I'm using the latest version of JAWS 11 and
XPSP3. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else I can try?
Thanks.
Jo