Hi all,
Below is a short description of what I would like to automate every night.
Each day I go to web to gather stock technical information. Here is how I get data:
open IE
alt+a for favorites type s for stock analysis favorites folder
enter on link
press shift+control+k to get to desired place on site
There is a table of info about 6 columns with 52 rows
F8 to select table control+c to copy to clipboard
open Excel
control+v to paste
save Excel workbook
Would anyone know how I could set up this procedure to run so I don't have to do it manually everyday?
Any direction is appreciated.
Thanks,
Ann