I can make a script for you, but are you sure that you need this to be automatically done?
Send the address (URL) of that page and the usual name for XLS file.
   Emanuel Boboiu

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann M. Medlar" <amedl...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: 14 aprilie 2010 19:19
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Automating data from web to Excel

Hi all,
Below is a short description of what I would like to automate every night.
Each day I go to web to gather stock technical information. Here is how I get data:
open IE
alt+a for favorites type s for stock analysis favorites folder
enter on link
press shift+control+k to get to desired place on site
There is a table of info about 6 columns with 52 rows
F8 to select table control+c to copy to clipboard
open Excel
control+v to paste
save Excel workbook
Would anyone know how I could set up this procedure to run so I don't have to do it manually everyday?
Any direction is appreciated.
Thanks,
Ann