  From: Larry Stansifer
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 11:27 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Word Document Conversion

  Hi Folks,

  I recently received a sample business plan as an attachment.
  When I went to open it I was presented with a list box of
  some 72 choices ranging from Western European windows to
  Arabic something or other.
  I chose the windows default radio button and when I opened
  the document I found a completely nonsensical series of
  disassociated letters, symbols and random punctuation.
  Any ideas on what is going on and how I might fix it?
  I am running Jaws 9.latest, Windows XP Pro and Word XP.

  TNX

  Larry