Will this work with Jaws 11.76?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Kliph
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 3:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FACEBOOK ISSUES: ACCESSING THE CHAT FEATURE

If you have Jaws 11.1430, you can down load AIM, and it's accessible with
the chat feature.  And you don't need to sign up with AOL either, just
choose to use your current email address, and it will import your facebook
contacts right in to your buddy list.  Not only that, if you use twitter you
can post to both that and facebook at the same time.  And the best thing
about it, there is no caption!