Some of my very important documents have been sent to me from places like banks
and legal places, but they are in picture PDF form.  I did look on the programs
page and thought the PDF to OCR would be perfect, but when extracted it shows a
list of 8 things and I have no idea what any of these items does.  There isn't
a help file, and there doesn't seem to be menus for conversion or places where
you can select a PDF file and folder to browse, etc.  I don't even see it in
programs in start menu or on desktop.  It simply unzips unrecognizable folders
but I don't feel it's completely installed.

If someone has a solution for this or even another easier program so Jaws can
read these image files, please let me know.

Thanks.

Joanne