Hello everyone, I'll try and keep this nice and simple. Basicly if you read the
subjectline it basicly says it all. Have anyone notice this lately in the
latest version of Jaws. I thought all my problems were gone when I got the
latest update of Jaws 11 this month. lol I can prove this because when I am
checking my mailing lists what I do is hit enter on the bottom of the unread
message then jaws says from then the subject then goes on to read how many
links in the email then would normally read the text of the message. But every
now and then jaws finds a message and for some weird reason won't read the body
of the message. After this I tryed using NVDA and it red the message that jaws
was unable to read. So don't know what's going on there.
Have anyone else notice this issue with live mail?
Using latest build of jaws 11 and the windows live mail 2009 version.
Hope to hear some comments soon.
Thanks
Daniel